1. Eat the right food.
(Food for all)
2. Safeguard your drinking water. (Water for all)
3. Sleep well.
(Rest for all)
4. Walk briskly everyday.
(Exercise for all)
5. Sing a simple tune.
(Music for all)
6. Accept things as they are. (Knowledge for all)
7. Anticipate for good results.
(Prayer for all)
8. Act on what you have anticipated upon.
(Dignity for all)
9. Write in your journal daily. (Education for all)
10. Share with others.
(Altruism for all)
Professor Jodel Carlyle P. Deauna
Mr. Carlyle Jude T. Deauna
using Science and
for all, including those with disabilities
"We remember the fish, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic." Book of NUMBERS Chapter 11 Verse 5 (HEALTH FOR ALL)
A HEALTHY WORLD IS A PEACEFUL WORLD.